Zaknefein LB Member replied

548 weeks ago

Hi guys,

its Zaknefein here, currently playing on Sargatans with my lil 4 man static. We are thinking about switching worlds to Excalibur and join you guys. We are raiding coil with some guys.

Are there any ppl in LB willing to form another static for coil??

We got those ppl and jobs rdy for coil (with turn 4 cleared on Sargatans): Zaknefein PLD/BLM/MNK; Nanjirou WAR/MNK/BRD;
Kamuie PLD/DRG; Adydon WHM.

We need 4 more ppl with those jobs: SCH; SMN; BLM, BRD.

We play in EU GMT time and we try to raid 2-3 a week from 7pm (19:00).

Please let me know if someone is willing to form a new static so we can switch servers and get this thing rolling. PM me here on forums plz

last edited 548 weeks ago by Zaknefein

Auronku Admin replied

548 weeks ago

Hey Zak,

Yeah we're definitely willing to have you guys among us. Currently we're doing a bit of a mix of statics as well as FC coil groups. Given that most of us are pretty new to the game our average Coil experience among member is fairly minimal at this point. Sireen and Aery's group are clearing T4 now however and they've been working with the rest of the FC that are interested in coil on learning Turn 1-3. At this point, would say majority are still learning, but some may be ready to pursue more of a static group. Would definitely make sense for some of our EU members without a group at this point since we tend to run pretty late for them. Will mention to people that you guys were looking for static members. Either way, look forward to seeing you if you do come.

Kreutzet LB Officer replied

548 weeks ago

Hey guys look forward to seeing you all here. as auron said rite now alot are in the learning process for Coil. In the future set groups will be set up im sure. see ya when you all come over!

Cherbui replied

458 weeks ago

O.o its been so long… wonder how everyone's doing

–Cherbui

lightl LB Member replied

457 weeks ago

its been so long… wonder how everyone's doing

–CherbuiCherbui
o.o

Baroomisacrybaby replied

450 weeks ago

Deleted 449 weeks ago by Auronku