RandomStranger replied

471 weeks ago

Greetings and salutations,

Forgive me but I am not a member of your FC, but I felt compelled to post here about the conduct of one of your members. The person I am talking about is Sozu Rogberry, of whom was playing a healer in my group in WoD. Now, during the final boss fight he got caught in the bosses beam attack, and he died. One of the member of the raid poked fun at him. While that wasn't the right thing to do, even in humor. Sozu's reaction was inexcusable in the least. He made comments about how the person should slit their own throat, and he said some nasty things about the person's family. When the other raid members told him to shut up, rather bluntly, he flipped out in a way that I have never seen before. The vicious nature of his comments, left me and my friend chilled. When my friend asked him to calm down he said some things about rape to her that was sick and depraved. It is partly for that reason I am here. How he conducted himself was sick, and depraved beyond belief. I was shocked. I had hoped that the people here who might know him better than I would be able to find out if he is not going through something. It just came out of nowhere, and in all honesty he didn't seem like a bad guy until that last battle. Just unrelenting viciousness. Sorry for taking up so much of your time, but I think Sozu needs some help. I know that many of the raid members just laughed about reporting him, but that won't help anything.

Exeter LB Member replied

471 weeks ago

I think you need to worry about yourself rather then someone you don''t know in a game by being a "Tattle Tail". Also you could be confused. There is a GREAT chance that someone from another server has this name. I know Sozu Rogberry personally. Also if you are going to try and report someone at least have the fucking balls to post your name. Anonymity is for people who cannot back up their talk. So please do us a favor, spare us all your ramblings and just play the game and stop being a whiny bitch.

Aerylin Admin replied

471 weeks ago

Greetings Random Stranger,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience while in WoD. Please feel free to shoot me a tell regarding this incident. As Exeter mentioned it is possible that someone from another server has the exact same name. While I do not know Sozu personally, I can vouch that he is not the kind of person you described, at least I have never seen him act that way to anyone in the Free Company or anywhere.

Rainie LB Member replied

471 weeks ago

Auronku Admin replied

471 weeks ago

Greetings Random Stranger,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience while in WoD. Please feel free to shoot me a tell regarding this incident. As Exeter mentioned it is possible that someone from another server has the exact same name. While I do not know Sozu personally, I can vouch that he is not the kind of person you described, at least I have never seen him act that way to anyone in the Free Company or anywhere.Aerylin

Pretty much this. Known Sozu a long time. Can be a sarcastic person, but nothing to lengths of which you describe.

Clubber LB Member replied

471 weeks ago

you must be confusing this board with your personal tumblr.

LelaLloyd replied

321 weeks ago

i was looking for essay writers links here but i couldnt find any. feeling quite disappointing. can someone guide me where i can find it?

ahmedraza replied

315 weeks ago

On that website page, you'll see your description, why not read through this. Horny

ahmedraza replied

315 weeks ago

Interestingly you write, I will address you'll find exciting and interesting things on similar topics. Horny
Please log in to post a reply.