Donald replied

226 weeks ago

Wouldn't TLG have a problem with this when they pay for a whole lot of space in Target stores for their products? How is this allowed to happen? Becuase Target think some of their customers would be after buying cheap bricks. It is not illegal, and they sell other brands such as Mega Bloks / Construx, so I don't see the problem with these. LEGO have clearly not got a deal with them where they sell LEGO exclusively.

thomas L charles replied

226 weeks ago

Those bricks look like the ones sold under the block tech name in the UK - which is the same stuff that sold in some UK retailers under an 'own brand' name. In the retailer Wilkos it is called Blox. As an alternative (and cheaper) brand it is perfectly fine and without these alternatives some children would never get the chance to play with 'Lego'. I don't see a problem with it. In many UK retailers these alternatives are sold alongside Lego and it causes no problems at all.

PARKER replied

226 weeks ago

I have another hope, that under new official management there will be certain standards that all sellers should have to abide by, in terms of processing time, consumer rights*, hidden fees and price manipulations, etc. So not including pricing, types of and levels of stock, and so on. Stores should be independent but have a basic set of "decency values" that they must abide by to remain selling.

PRICE replied

226 weeks ago

The concern about them suggesting modern alternatives is actually one of the first things that struck me. I honestly can’t imagine they ever would, as it would defeat one of the biggest aspects of the platform, but I definitely have an underlying fear that they will go to a system like their own website where it does not list part molds no longer in production.

landsideicy replied

226 weeks ago

From all the data I saw on the Piqabrick system, it seemed like they were piggybacking off of BL's data (the fact that they didn't cite any formal agreement, they wouldn't give any details of the "arrangement," etc), which is why I wouldn't even consider supporting, I won't hand over money for a system that with a couple of keystrokes could be an expensive piece of useless tech.

Donald replied

226 weeks ago

This is my biggest worry about this sale. I hardly ever buy anything from BL anymore, so I really don't care about that aspect. But the BL parts catalog and inventory is the gold standard, the results of many years of hard work by those AFOL's who genuinely care about getting the inventories correct and maintaining them for others to use. Everything I've experienced with TLG shows me that they either don't know or don't care about the accuracy of their inventories over time (since it doesn't help them sell new product); unless and until that information is moved from BL to a neutral owner, I'm afraid that the older inventory information is in danger of being lost forever.

Jons Maradona replied

225 weeks ago

The LEGO Porsche 911 RSR is a GIANT LEGO Porsche that has over 1580 pieces and is over a foot long. It includes turnable front wheels that turn by rotating the steering wheel. The back wheels use a basic differential. The back opens up to reveal a six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons. The doors open and you can see that in the instrumentation, fire extinguisher system, and a track map of the Laguna Seca circuit printed onto the driver’s door.

If you want to know more details I would definitely recommend checking it out Lego Lepin
FreeVideosDownloader.net provides its users with an opportunity to download HD videos from various online platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). Today, users don't have to spend time watching their favorite online videos because they can save them to their device for watching at any time without internet access.
Please log in to post a reply.