Uruk replied

493 weeks ago

Hey folks. Friend of mine I have the pleasure of working with (David Motherbrain) has been poking me to swap servers for some time and I've been on the edge about it.

Recently the FC I was in pretty much imploded directly due to someone in my static who is the very defination of rage and drama annnnnd I want out of there.

I'm a former DRG (106) who has switched to NIN (112) due to the better potential I see in Ninja. I also sport a PLD (108) where I have tanked all the content I have access to. (Also have a 98 WHM which you never want to see me use, unless you like Holy.)

Progression wise I'm on the last phase of T9 with a static (On T9 pre echo-crap, before they gimped SoCB) where no one has cleared, and at this rate said static won't stick around. Cleared all EX Primals both as DPS and TANK. Although I'm pretty quick to pick up mechanics I do make mistakes occasionally. I still forget to apply my poisons during the first run sometimes as a NIN, although I can happily say I have never bunnied during a run. And the days when Shield Oath didn't persist? Yeah, THANK YOU YOSHIDA for that fix.

Anyways, talked to David alot, we usually shoot the shit about FF14 at work and was wondering about talking to you guys here about a possible static and if you had a opening (preferably for a Melee DPS).

Uruk replied

493 weeks ago

Kataklysm Ravana LB Member replied

493 weeks ago

Nice to meet you :) Hope to get you in our FC (if you haven't already been invited) as soon as possible. As for statics, I am sure the groups leaders will soon mention if there is or soon will be an opening. In the meantime, if you do have a lot of spare time, specifically on the late hours in America, you have a good chance of getting carried through T9 so you can see it for all it's glory.
If you don't get picked up for a static, there is always farming to be done till the next big thing so you can have the jobs you mentioned at least at 110. Should be simple enough.
Add me in game if you need assistance.

Aerylin Admin replied

493 weeks ago

Hey Uruk, David mentioned about you a bit earlier today. If you do decide to transfer please feel free to shoot me a tell or any of the FC leaders and we'll be able to invite you to the FC. We can definitively assist you with T9 as well as other content as well. As for static, the FC has 3 groups at the moment and I can check with other group leaders to see if there's any openings (ps. i can kick lolDavid from my group!). We can try to form group 4 as well if there is enough interest. Even if you don't raid with FC you are still welcome to join us! We are drama free and we help each other all the time.

Grim SoulReaper LB Officer replied

493 weeks ago

^ What those guys said :D

David LB Member replied

492 weeks ago

" kick lolDavid" :<

Uruk replied

492 weeks ago

So I was trying to create an alt on Excalibur to chat with you guys in advance but it won't let me create any characters on Excalibur at this time :( A quick look at the transfer service doesn't seem to be preventing me from moving there though, odd I cannot create a character on there though?

Auronku Admin replied

492 weeks ago

So I was trying to create an alt on Excalibur to chat with you guys in advance but it won't let me create any characters on Excalibur at this time :( A quick look at the transfer service doesn't seem to be preventing me from moving there though, odd I cannot create a character on there though?Uruk

Try doing so early in the morning and typically it will allow character creations. Not sure if that applies to transferring as well, but typically the servers will open/close based on prime time hours.

Miggy LB Member replied

492 weeks ago

From a reddit post

For those of you having trouble making characters due to server congestion, try logging in just as the servers come up after maintenance. (self.ffxiv)
submitted 2 days ago by Oujou Shahyadva on Gilgamesh
Character creation right before a maintenance seems to work well as well, because people often log off during the hour before.

Rainie LB Member replied

492 weeks ago

aegis of uruk
Please log in to post a reply.